Ladies…how many of you have dreamed about your wedding dress for years, but have never given a thought to what you’ll put on for your rehearsal dinner? Well, you’re in good company…it didn’t occur to me to consider my rehearsal dinner dress until this summer, just a month or so before my wedding! Many brides these days are opting to wear white or ivory for their rehearsal dinner, just in case anyone should forget who the bride is (ha!). I’ve gathered some lovely LWD (little white dress) inspiration for those of you wanting to get on board with this trend (or for brides wanting to go short on their big day!). Behold:
1. Nicolette by Ruche, $68.99
2. Woven Fit & Flare Dress by Alfred Sung, $198.00
3. All lace dress by Rebecca Taylor, $139.00
4. Marilyn by kate spade – This one is definitely a splurge at $428.00!
5. White crochet cutout maxi dress by Lookbook Store, $33.00
What do you think, belles? Will you be wearing any of these to your rehearsal dinner or wedding? Or maybe for some other special occasion just because?