Are you less of a traditionalist and more the kind of girl who wants a unique wedding gown with a modern feel? Oh, have I got just the thing for you. I have been seriously loving striped wedding gowns lately, and you can check out my favorites below. Regardless of whether you choose bold or subtle striped details, I can guarantee it will give you a sleek, modern look!
1. “Hilton” by Amsale…simple perfection!
2. This gorgeous strapless number by Hayley Paige. Such a unique gown..the texture and color of the top is such a neat contrast to the skirt of the dress!
3. This strapless lace gown by Maggie Sottero. The lace softens the look of the gown, and the subtle striping makes it fun!
4. The “Marlena” gown by Sottero and Midgley: so sleek and mod!
5. Oh! I love the look of all these layers on this Hayley Paige gown. This one is probably my favorite.
6. This sleek stunner by Herve Leger.
7. I adore the fluffy stripes on this Christos gown!
8. The Libertine by Ian Stuart…I adore the elegant, classic design of the dress (click the link to see the full profile – wow!). You have to get up close to see the stripes, which give this fairytale dress a subtle modern feel.
9. And just because Hayley is totally killing it in the stripes department, one last ruffly Hayley Paige stunner for you:
What do you think belles? Are you loving any of these gowns?