These days, you can get cake in just about any flavor, color, and shape. The options are truly endless, limited only by the laws of physics and how much money you have in your wallet. I don’t know about y’all, though, but lately I have found myself craving simpler things. Is this a sign that I’m getting old? I’m not sure. Regardless, I think you’ll all agree that these classic white wedding cakes are truly beautiful and timeless. Am I right? You won’t ever look back on your wedding photos and laugh about how “2010s” your mint green chevron wedding cake was. Hello, gorgeous:
1. The ultimate classic: Three tiers of white wedding cake perfection. Of course, I adore the pearl accents.
2. Another super classic cake, but with lots of beautiful fresh flowers. Perfect for a large, formal wedding!
3. Even though they cost a ton of money, you just can’t beat the artistry and skill showcased by a sugar flower. To save money, display a small two layer cake with a large flower like the cake below, then serve up sheet cake from the kitchen!
4. If you want something classic but not toooooo simple, this stunner with its intricate piping might just do it for you:
5. Who says wedding cakes with columns or pillars are a thing of the past? I adore this peony filled version:
6. Okay, so technicallyyyy it’s not all white because of the tiny bit of gold trim, but it’s still pretty much all white and super classic:
7. This classic cake totally nails flower placement perfection.
What do you think belles? Are you going to stick with a classic cake design or do something a bit more trendy?