1. Spring is finally here! I’ve enjoyed spending some time outside on warmer days with Ru pup, and I got to spend a fun afternoon with my mom exploring beautiful Pullen Park in Raleigh!
2. A completed shower renovation. Back in December, we began renovations on our master bathroom shower to correct some issues that were causing mold. Our shower is finally complete, and I am thrilled to be able to use it again and not have to clean it every few days!
1. Yoga. I purchased a trial membership at Colors of Yoga this month, and it has been the best thing. I don’t know how often I’ll be able to keep going as my schedule gets busier toward the end of spring/summer, but I hope I can continue to attend class somewhat regularly. I feel great when I’m doing yoga consistently, and I love the ethos behind this studio. I anticipate sharing more on the blog/Instagram in the future!
1. For the Love Podcast Episode 6: Glennon Doyle. I’ve been listening to Jen Hatmaker’s podcast for a while now, but for some reason episode 6 had never downloaded to my phone (probably because I didn’t have enough available space at the time…a recurring problem for this photo/podcast hoarder). I just now downloaded and listened to it. Y’all already know that I’m a huge fan of Glennon AND Jen, so naturally I adored this podcast episode. So many nuggets of true wisdom about life, love, and creating good in the world. Definitely worth your time to listen!
1. N.C. State University. It’s not like I’ve ever hated N.C. State, but I’ve never actively liked it, either. I grew up in a split UNC/Duke household and officially began to bleed Carolina blue after attending UNC myself (twice!). But y’all, N.C. State has really earned my respect lately. Read More
Here are all of the little things I’m grateful for lately:
1. Minimal negative effects from Hurricane Florence. Several days before Hurricane Florence hit the Carolinas, the direct path of the storm was headed straight for our house in the Triangle area. The storm ended up shifting south, and we had very minimal effects…just some brief power loss. We are so grateful that things ended up not being as bad in our area as the forecasters originally thought. Still, my thoughts go out to all of those who did have terrible impacts from the storm! Read More
Happy holiday weekend, belles! Whether you’re off on a fun adventure, lounging by the pool, or getting cozy with your couch, I hope you’re having a lovely one! Here are all of the little things I’m grateful for lately:
All the little things that I’ve been loving lately. 🙂
1. My birthday! I celebrated my birthday in mid-March with mi familia. My parents, my sister, and her boyfriend + pup came up to celebrate with me. We went to Bull City Ciderworks, ate lots of delicious gluten-free food, went shopping, played games, and watched basketball. It was delightful!