It is no secret to those who know me that fall is my least favorite season. Yep, I said it. All of you scarf-wearing, cool weather-loving, pumpkin spice latte-drinking belles and beaus can just go ahead and be horrified. I recently began thinking about why it is exactly that I feel grudgingly toward fall, and I’ve decided that it’s because fall signals the end of my favorite season (summer) and also brings the promise of colder weather to come (I live for 85 degree days). BUT, these bouquets might just make me change my outlook a little on the season du jour. The stunning shades of oranges and reds and browns and deep purples and all of that texture makes me feel warm and happy and cozy inside. Without further ado, here are eight fall wedding bouquets that I just adore:
1. This orange and yellow bouquet made of ranunculus, celosia, pom-pom dahlias, Vendella roses, gilded eucalyptus leaves, and ruscus foliage.
2. This rustic bouquet made of cotton, pinecones, and dusty miller, accented with pieces of burlap.
3. This vibrant red bouquet with flowing white ribbon wrap.
4. This plum and yellow bouquet made with ranunculus, antique garden roses, helleborus, parrot tulips, godetia, astilbe, silver dollar eucalyptus, sea star ferns, sword ferns, and jasmine vine.
5. This wispy and whimsical bouquet made with orange cymbidium orchids.
6. This vision of a bouquet in shades of purple (all that texture!!!).
7. This bouquet featuring shades of dusty pink, made of garden roses, hydrangeas, hibiscus foliage, dahlias, hypericum berries, silver brunias, dusty miller, stock, seeded eucalyptus, and spray roses.
8. This colorful yellow, orange, and red bouquet made of calla lilies, mums, billy balls, and greenery.
Do you love any of these gorgeous bouquets, belles and beaus? Are you planning a fall wedding? Comment, comment!