Pinning images of stunning florals and wedding gowns never gets old, but sometimes you just have to get down to logistics when you’re planning a large event with lots of moving parts. And that’s what all of these articles are about. Here’s what I’m loving around the Internet lately:
1. Questions You Need to Answer BEFORE You Plan Anything
2. Things to Consider When Setting Your Wedding Date
3. 11 Questions to Ask Before Booking a Venue
4. How to Brand Your Wedding: I struggled so much to do this for my own wedding, probably because I love everything wedding-related! If you’re having trouble focusing in, this is a great read.
5. 8 Wedding Traditions You Might Actually Want to Hold On To: I actually held on to all of them except #7…but I can totally see why couples would want to do that one, too!
6. How to Brace Yourself For Unexpected Wedding Weather: Start thinking about this early, y’all! Also, on an unrelated side note, the photo included in the article (below) is by a photographer from NC!
And while we’re on that topic….
7. 30 Photos of Newlyweds Who Made It Through the Rain: Because if it rains, it rains, and you’re gonna have to find a way to have fun anyway!
What are y’all loving lately? Share with me! Clearly I need to branch out from Loverly…but I just love all of their stuff!
This is a great roundup of wedding planning resources! Thanks so much for including my branding article!