You guys. Brides put out a fabulous slideshow with winter wedding stationery inspiration, and I’m obsessed. It’s making me wish I could have a second wedding just to indulge in adorable winter wedding goodness! Here are some of my favorites:
1. “You’re My Deer One” by Huckleberry Paper
2. “Sweet as Pie” by Lovely Paper Things….the red and gold is so Christmas-y!
3. “Big Sky” by Cast Calligraphy & Design
4. “Natalie” by Parrott Design Studio….love this unique color palette!
5. “Foxes in Love” by Huckleberry Paper
6. “See You On The Slopes” by Seahorse Bend Press…SO perfect for a ski lodge wedding!
7. “Midi” by Smock…wouldn’t this be cute for a New Year’s Eve wedding?
What do you think, belles? Are you a fan of any of these? I can’t pick a favorite.