I am a big advocate for fair trade labor practices and sustainability. When I learned that online boutique Belle + Blossom offers products that are both fair trade and sustainable, I was so excited! I am even more excited to share this review of Belle + Blossom with you and introduce you to this amazing brand! I think their accessories are the perfect way to bring a little feeling of luxury into your every day, without a huge price tag. (Oh, and to help even more with that price tag, I have a discount code for y’all – fairlysouthern15 for 15% off your purchase at Belle + Blossom.)
About Belle + Blossom
Belle + Blossom is an online boutique with curated collections of fair trade and sustainable goods for the romantic minimalist. They offer jewelry, hair accessories, handbags, scarves, and even home decor!
I love that Belle + Blossom is into both fair labor practices for people AND sustainability. It is honestly sometimes difficult to find businesses that stand strongly for both!
Belle + Blossom sources 75% of their products from businesses certified by the Fair Trade Federation, and the other 25% are sourced from independent artists or women-owned small businesses. All orders are shipped 100% carbon neutral, and their packaging is compostable!
A Vacation-Inspired Belle + Blossom Look
One of my favorite ways to engage in self-care and make myself feel pampered is to give myself a little feeling of luxury every day. My typical days are just that: typical with the usual life stressors. I have busy work days in the office, then spend my time after work cooking dinner and pumping gas and cleaning my toilets. Doing just a little something in my day-to-day to make life feel elevated and luxurious is one way I stay inspired and care for myself.
As someone who loves vacations–freedom from obligations, warm weather, the opportunity to explore–I have been doing more to try to bring little touches of “vacation” into my every day to make each day feel special. This means I find myself choosing vacation-inspired clothing and decor so that I feel surrounded by that luxurious feeling of carefree living. With that in mind, I selected three vacation-inspired products from Belle + Blossom to style for this review post.
Bird Song Dangle Earrings
These Bird Song Dangle earrings are hands down my favorite product from Belle + Blossom. I tend to be someone who plays it pretty safe with fashion and sticks to classics and basics. But when I go big, I go BIG. These earrings are a “go big” moment for sure! They are bright, colorful, and delightfully dangly. The fair trade embroidery work is absolutely gorgeous.
No animal symbolizes freedom and joy to me more than a bird! These colorful, flying birds give me that same feeling of freedom that I so love about being on vacation.
Macrame Bag with Wooden Handle
I’ve learned that the best way to achieve relaxed, beach vacay vibes is to go for natural materials like cotton, hemp, and wood. This Macrame Bag meets the criteria! It is also quite well made. I often worry about snagging fabrics with large loops, but these threads are quite sturdy.
One bonus about this bag that I wasn’t necessarily expecting is that the wooden handles are large enough for me to slip the bag over my arm and carry on my shoulder if desired!
“Dream” Little Words Bracelet
To top off my carefree look, I selected this “Dream” Little Words Bracelet. The casual beads make me think of a homemade summer camp bracelet, which feels so sweet and nostalgic. And we can all probably use a reminder to dream a little more in the midst of the mundane and everyday!
My Review of Belle + Blossom
In case you couldn’t already tell, I am definitely a big fan of Belle + Blossom! Their values as a business are perfectly aligned with my own, and I love that every product is made in a way that is kind to the environment and to people.
My experience placing an order was perfect – an easy-to-navigate website, fast shipping, and great customer service from boutique owner Lina.
The products themselves are exceptional. Well made, beautiful, and very much unique.
Belle + Blossom is a business that will stay on my radar, and I can say confidently that I highly recommend them!
I scored a discount code for y’all in case you want to try out some goodies from Belle + Blossom yourself. Use code fairlysouthern15 for 15% off your order at checkout!
P.S. – This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase a product using a link from this post. Read more here about my disclaimers/disclosures.