All the little things bringing me joy lately:
1. I recently got to host another screening of The True Cost…this time for high schoolers at my church! So awesome to have an opportunity to share my passion for ethical fashion with others!
2. Rufus’s birthday. My fur baby Rufus recently turned 12! We celebrated with a new Tuffy toy!
3. An unexpected vacation. Wes and I didn’t think we’d be taking any more vacations this year due to time constraints and lack of funds after tax day. Low and behold, some unexpected time off and hotel points have come our way! I was over the moon excited to schedule a trip to Key West for this summer! Honestly, this was more of a huge joy than a small one!
4. Popcornopolis Zebra popcorn. Wes bought a bag of this from a coworker for a school fundraiser, and I am FURIOUS that he didn’t buy at least 10. At first I thought it was too sweet, then I realized it is actually crack and 1000% delicious. Caramel popcorn with a chocolate drizzle. OMG.
6. Easter in Savannah. One of my besties turned 30 over Easter weekend, so we headed to Savannah to celebrate! It was so good to spend extended time away with friends who I hadn’t seen in awhile. Lots of crazy adventures (including sheltering from a tornado in a gas station!) and lots of great times. We even ran into the Easter bunny on Easter Sunday!
7. Spring cleaning. I cleaned a bunch of paper stuff out of our office and it felt SO GOOD. Next up: The whole rest of the house….someday.
8. Porch time. It is officially PORCH SEASON in the South! I love warm evenings when it stays light until nearly 9:00 PM. So ideal for porch sittin’! I’ve spent some quiet time out there alone and also loved sitting out there with friends during an evening thunderstorm.
9. Margs with Mom. My mom drove up this week to check out a local business that I’ll be featuring in an upcoming blog post. Afterward, we got dinner at Mez in Durham. I love their food and especially their margaritas!
What’s bringing you joy lately? Drop me a note in the comments!
Click here to read previous Small Joys posts.
P.S. – This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase a product using a link from this post. Read more here about my disclaimers/disclosures.