Hey belles! If you’re wanting tips for maximizing the quality of your wedding and/or engagement photos, today’s Internet roundup post is for you! Here are the articles I’m loving lately:
Hello hello belles, and welcome to my latest roundup of favorite Internet articles! I’ve been wanting to share some of these for awhile now. All of today’s links feature real photos…some will make you laugh, and others just might make you a bit teary-eyed (yes, I cry over the wedding photos of folks I don’t even know from Adam). Here you go, belles, enjoy!
1. 13 First Look Photos That Will Make You Feel All the Feels. Yep. Crying already.
I am all about sharing helpful hints for other future marrieds in order to make the wedding process that much easier….because let’s face it y’all, sometimes wedding planning can be downright difficult. So, today’s internet roundup features all of the wedding planning hacks, tips, and tricks I’m loving on the Internet lately. Enjoy….and you’re welcome!
1. 10 Completely Brilliant Wedding Hacks You Definitely Need to Know. These are all so good…although good luck finding a post office that will actually hand cancel all of your wedding invites for you!
Today’s Internet roundup is all about money, money, money…how to save it, how to budget it, how to make the most of what you’ve got when it comes to your wedding! Here are the articles I’ve been loving lately on the web:
1. The Ultimate Bridesmaid Budget Guide. Please read this if you think you might be a bridesmaid someday…really helpful info on who pays for what, average costs, etc. Being in a bridal party can be costly, and it helps to know ahead of time!
Today’s roundup of articles I’m loving lately is definitely sprinkled with a little humor! Anyone who’s ever planned a wedding (or helped someone plan a wedding) knows that things often go awry. Today, we’re going to share a laugh (or groan) with those who did experience some misfortune, while at the same time learning how to not make some common wedding mistakes ourselves. Here you go, belles:
Pinning images of stunning florals and wedding gowns never gets old, but sometimes you just have to get down to logistics when you’re planning a large event with lots of moving parts. And that’s what all of these articles are about. Here’s what I’m loving around the Internet lately:
4. How to Brand Your Wedding: I struggled so much to do this for my own wedding, probably because I love everything wedding-related! If you’re having trouble focusing in, this is a great read.
5. 8 Wedding Traditions You Might Actually Want to Hold On To: I actually held on to all of them except #7…but I can totally see why couples would want to do that one, too!
6. How to Brace Yourself For Unexpected Wedding Weather: Start thinking about this early, y’all! Also, on an unrelated side note, the photo included in the article (below) is by a photographer from NC!
And while we’re on that topic….
7. 30 Photos of Newlyweds Who Made It Through the Rain: Because if it rains, it rains, and you’re gonna have to find a way to have fun anyway!
What are y’all loving lately? Share with me! Clearly I need to branch out from Loverly…but I just love all of their stuff!
Today’s Internet roundup is all about what happens after the wedding. After all, a marriage is what the wedding is all about in the first place! Here’s what I’m loving lately:
1. The Newlywed’s Guide to Navigating the Holidays. Yup. This has been a challenge for me and Wes, simply because we love all of our family so much and wish we could be in 10 different places at once!
Oh, y’all. This batch of links I’m loving lately is absolutely top notch. Without further ado:
1. Barbie and Ken’s wedding, complete with getting ready photos, a first look, and more.