Happy New Year’s Eve, y’all! 2014 has been such a good year. After all, it was just this year that I published the blog’s first post to the interwebs! In celebration of the fabulous year it has been, I am recapping the blog’s five most popular posts. Starting with number five….
5. Real Wedding: Seaside Splendor in Early Spring (This was the first real wedding published on the blog!)
4. Inexpensive and Fun Bridal Shower or Bachelorette Favor Idea: Nail Polish!
3. Classic Country Club Wedding in the NC Mountains
2. Classically Carolina: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
1. Andddd…the most popular post on the blog this year was Real Bridal Portraits: Smiles and Sunshine in Rose Hill. How could you not love Cristina’s infectious smile and that fabulous fabric flower bouquet?
That’s a wrap, y’all! We can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring. Have fun celebrating tonight, and we’ll see you in the new year!