How in the WORLD is 2017 already coming to a close?? This year was jam-packed full of life, and you know what they say: Time flies when you’re having fun!
To celebrate another great year of blogging, I’ve pulled the top five most frequently visited blog posts on Fairly Southern in 2017. Starting with number 5:
5. 11 Year-End Superlatives for 2016. Good thing you loved this one, because my superlatives for 2017 will be coming to the blog next week! Hooray!
4. The Perfect Ethically Made Dress to Wear to a Wedding. I am still swooning over this dress, and I’m glad y’all loved it, too!
3. Welcome to Fairly Southern! It seems that my intro post to the new site was pretty popular with y’all! And I can’t blame you given the uh-mazing giveaway I hosted that week. It was an awesome way to celebrate my new blog name + design!
2. Oak City Bridal: Eco-Friendly Consignment Wedding Gowns in Raleigh, NC. Y’all, I am thrilled to bits that you are so excited about this new local business and what it stands for. I can’t wait to hear about whether any of you find your wedding dress here! Contact me if you do!
1. The Smartphone App I’m Using to Stay Fit in 2017. Y’all, I’m kind of shocked that this is the most popular post of 2017! This is actually kinda awkward, considering I have NOT kept up with using this app. Haha! I do still think it’s a great app, and I’m glad to see that this post is resonating so much with y’all. Cheers to continuing to werk on our fitness in the new year!
Thanks for making this year a great one, friends. I can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us!
And, don’t forget to subscribe to receive new blog posts by email so that you never miss a post! [email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]