2015 has been an interesting year for sure! The blog got a little face lift, and I added some additional content areas. With major health issues, a big move, and licensure exam studying going on in my personal life, posting has not been quite as frequent, but I have still greatly enjoyed having Trés Belle as my creative outlet. As a recap, here were the most popular posts on the blog in 2015! Starting with number 5:
5. These personalized champagne flutes, which make such a lovely bridal party gift!
4. This list of how Wes and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.
3. Casey and Erin’s whimsical state fair engagement shoot. Looking back at these photos still takes my breath away!
2. My post on why I didn’t change my last name when I got married. So glad that it resonated with so many!
1. And the most popular post on the blog this year was….and I was not expecting this at all…my little write-up on WeddingWire’s Wedding Hashtag Generator! I know, right?? Apparently y’all are all trying to come up with a witty wedding hashtag!
So, there you have it! A quick 2015 recap. I’m looking forward to sharing more Southern lifestyle tidbits with y’all in 2016!