Hooray, y’all! The blog is finally live! Welcome to Fairly Southern, the renamed and redesigned blog formerly known as Trés Belle. This site has been a long time in the making (believe it or not, I have owned the domain name for A YEAR AND A HALF), and I am so excited to finally have it up and running!
All of my former content from Trés Belle lives on right here at fairlysouthern.com. I think the new name better reflects the content that I was already writing. Join me as I continue to write about living fairly toward people, self, and planet!
Of course, this celebration would not be complete without a GIVEAWAY!! I’ve got a fabulous gift basket that is chock-full of ethically made, eco-friendly, sustainable goodies:
- PACT women’s knee socks made of sweatshop-free, super soft organic cotton.
- Two Fashion & Compassion “Affinity” bracelets, one blue and one cream. This hand-crafted paper bead jewelry is made by women overcoming poverty in Uganda.
- Yes to Cucumbers eucalyptus liquid hand soap that is cruelty free and formulated without parabens, SLS, and silicones.
- Burt’s Bees lipstick in Sunset Cruise, made of 100% natural ingredients with recyclable packaging.
- Trilogy Rosehip oil, which contains certified organic Rosapene for brightening, toning, elasticity, firmness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Farm To Feet women’s hiking socks that are made in the USA (right here in North Carolina!) from US merino wool.
- Burt’s Bees moisturizing lip balm in caramel apple. This flavor will be perfect for the upcoming fall season just on the horizon! This lip balm is made without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, or SLS.
- Glitter pills!! These are fun little capsules that can be popped open during celebratory moments. When life gets me down, all it takes is a glitter pill tossed over my head to make my day feel magical again. Love this for self care!
- All snuggled up together in an RGI Home Natural Origins basket, which is made with eco-friendly materials.
Enter now using the widget below! Entries can be submitted until midnight on Monday, September 4th. Please note that I am only able to ship within the continental United States.
Ethical Goodie Basket Giveaway
Thanks for celebrating with me and joining me here at Fairly Southern!
Love the new blog name!!
Love the new blog! ❤️
Congrats on the new blog and domain name! I love those products in the giveaway!
I love this new design! 🙂 and the name!
Love it, Laura!
Congrats on the rebranding! I thought I saw some notifications saying your social media handles had changed, hooray for the new direction! I’m so excited to see someone else passionate about ethical and sustainable living 🙂
Congrats on the rebrand! I am in the process of a semi-re brand myself! I took a 2+ year break from blogging and I’m trying to get back into the swing of things!
Lovely basket of goodies you have, crossing my fingers!
Congratulations! What a big change! I just finished a re-brand into the new site after taking almost a year and a half away from blogging and it is awesome to be blogging under a domain that fits better. This is a great basket of awesome goodies! I am excited to follow along!
Entered! Great giveaway and great name for your blog. Congrats!
Congrats Laura! This sounds amazing.
A great giveaway! and congrats on the new blog
I am so excited for you, Rebranding is scary and exciting at the same time. Way to Go
Such awesome goodies! Congratulations!